How Does It Work?
List your products, set your shipping and payment preferences, and drive traffic to your store by sharing your products and store with your social networks.
Seller Store Listing Product Moderation
All new products get through moderation through the Halal Commerce platform. Your product after submitting the listing may be held for moderation and pending approval. Once it's approved, the product will appear on the storefront.
Please check that you have enabled shipping for the particular product. You may also want to check the product listing to see that you have set a delivery charge. If you offer FREE shipping promotions on the products, no charges will appear on the invoice. If the problem persists, please contact tech support at email@example.com
Seller obligated to process orders, prepare the shipment, and schedules delivery for their order. Halal Commerce is not responsible for shipping/delivery. We have provided tools to sellers to manage their orders and shipment through our platform.
To be verified as a Halal Commerce Vendor, you must have or create a verified Stripe and/or PayPal account. We have integrated the Stripe Payment Gateway and PayPal Payment to ensure you as a Seller get your money from your sales are paid directly to your Stripe or PayPal account in the form of currency of the order received (CDN$) or (US$). Our Platform pays instant Stripe Order payment to vendor. For PayPal Payments, Seller need to request withdrawal through dashboard. Min. PayPal order payout is min. threshold $70.00 $CDN/$USD.
The name of your shop is important and must be unique. With Halalcommerce.co you can create a shop as follows:
1. Company Name - A name is your legal entity, business operating name, a trading name
2. Your personal contact details
3. Your Payment Account verified ( Standard Stripe, PayPal Business), If you sell with free plan individual PayPal verified account type is recommended)
* Please note that once you choose a company name/ID, you cannot change it.
Halalcommerce.co is a marketplace for ethical and Islamic goods and services. Although we promote Islamic products, you can sell any products so as long as it is not prohibited in Islam i.e alcohol; Haram (non-permissible) goods, and goods that violate public decency, which is detrimental to society, faith and the environment. We encourage sell products that are:
• Fair Trade • Organic production • Eco Friendly • Health and Wellness • Personal Care • Groceries • Charity • Hand made • Cosmetic and Beauty. Islamic, educational. If you have any specific queries or needs, you can Contact Us.